summer palace wallpaper arrived, pretty dresser with pink knobs

Laura Ashley Summer Palace in Duck Egg~
I saw this on Pinterest I think, 
and ordered it in less than 5 minutes after my blog buddy
 from the Shingle Cottage told me 
what the name of the paper was~!! 
It has arrived and this is where I want to paper~
 All around the front windows, creating a box of loveliness
~the green sofa will look nice in the framed window of Summer Palace~
Do you ever fall in love with something instantly? I did with this paper.
 Imagine it all around the window~so pretty!
 Today, Sunday is my day off..but here I am at the store 
as this is the day I decided to receive furniture deliveries
 for custom paint jobs~this entire set of bureaus 
will be shabby chic by the end of the month!
Note: I got a lot of comments yesterday about
the pink teacup luncheon set~
its $40, service for 8.
 While hubby was here to help receive delivery, he and Colin 
set about fixing the entryway with mixing up some instant mortar
 to fill in the old spaces left by former door thresholds,
 as this used to be two separate stores, with doors swinging 
at angles into their individual spaces.  So this repair 
needed to be done, and then I will be 
using Annie Sloan chalk paint
 to paint over the finished cement work...
 While the men did that, I added pink glass knobs
 and shelf liner paper to the Old White ladies dresser.
 This magnolia scented paper by Laura Ashley 
smells soooo nice~I got it at TJMaxx.
 An old sample of Ralph Lauren Saratoga Toile 
is on the top as a dresser scarf~+
 Just because it looks pretty with the knobs and the liner paper...
take this dresser home to your cottage: $245~
 Lately Napoleon has been dining in the front window~
 Jason and Jill's table is finished with the custom paint job~
I added a little more detail than originally planned.
This is one of their fabrics in the room~pillows on the beige sofas...
look below to see where its going to go~
I have already hung draperies, and after the table 
gets in position I will try and get a pic to post here.
Well have a nice Sunday everybody....
tomorrow is my REAL day off!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment