Mora Clocks in Versailles and Cream and Etsy coupon

 Custom painted mora wall clocks in Annie Sloan Chalk Paint~
the one on the left is in Cream with Old White and the one
 on the right is in Versailles with Cream. 
The Versailles has been waxed in both clear and dark
 to give it age~the Cream clock will be getting 
waxed today as it was still drying~
 Here is the Versailles Mora (under store lighting) 
before it is getting the Cream for the accent areas.
 I liked the Versailles with the original Taupe finish 
as the accent too~but my client Faye wanted 
the Cream for an accent. There are so many ways to paint a 
clock and it has been really fun creating them in all these 
different combinations.  I plan to do a gilded Old White 
version as well as an Antoinette clock.
 Here is the Versailles before I added the dark wax~
 And now with the dark wax~you want to be careful 
with the dark wax as it can totally change the base color, 
and I wanted to make sure this clock
 was still that pretty antique green color.
 Closeup of Versailles with Cream and both waxes~
 Closeup of Cream with Old White and no waxes~
see how pristine and plainish it looks without the wax? 
The waxing is an integral part of the Annie Sloan system~
 Sister clocks~
going to be living at different homes soon!
In my shop dreams I want the walls to be
 covered in these clocks and in all kinds of colors!
If you want to order a clock, click here 
To celebrate my 2 year blogging anniversary
and the 1 year anniversary of my Etsy shop
I have a 10% coupon off for you.
Use the code 1ANNIV10 at check out.
Coupon expiration date May 14.
I have some beautiful things in my vintage store,
so head over and see the latest~
like this gorgeous wastebasket!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment