Blue Porcelain Roses on a vintage Chandelier

 Just sharing a very pretty chandelier that I was thrilled to get
at auction to add to my store selection of vintage chandys.
 It has french blue and gold porcelain bobeches all 
decorated with handpainted roses in pink, blue and yellow.

 Dainty hand made blue porcelain roses hang from the 6 arms~
 Its just such a pretty thing~isn't it?
Priced at $275~
Its hanging in the shop now~I have to get them all hanging
 and lit up! How fun that will be~to see them all lit and sparkling.  
I am used to seeing tole or crystal chandeliers, 
so the porcelain is something new for me...
I'll do a little research and get back
 to you all on it when I learn more. 
Also, they will be drawing the 
winner of the Darphin skin products 
on Thursday! I am using mine and loving them each time
 I use them~I am a convert!! 
To enter click here.
Linking to



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment