Taste of Summer~Michelob ULTRA Light Cider



One of the fun things about blogging is getting opportunities to
do a product reviews~I only apply for the ones that interest me,
like this one~the latest addition to the Anheuser-Busch family,
Michelob Ultra Light Cider!
As I have shared with you all,
I have been watching my weight and counting carbs.
As summer approaches, I am more interested in
trying diet conscience products like this that peak my interest.
Michelob ULTRA Light Cider is low calorie and low carb,
as well as gluten free! Its naturally sweetened
and the recipe is made from hand picked apples.
This beverage goes great with grilled steaks, shrimp
and chicken dinners~and will be wonderful to have
on hand for a party set up in big tubs of ice!
I put it to the taste test and I love it! Its perfectly crisp
and refreshing and might become a staple in our fridge this summer~
it has its own unique taste that is very fresh and light.
Not a wine....not a beer....you'll have to try it!
It was hard to find in the local stores as it is a new product,
so I called around and found it in the bigger package stores
(that's what we Bostonians call our liquor stores).
When I went to the refrigerator case there was a
young mom with a cart and she had a six pack of the
Michelob ULTRA Light Cider sitting right in her cart!!
I asked her if she had ever tried it before, and she told me,
no that she had just heard about it and wanted to give it a try....
so that was interesting. I saw a full page ad on the Light Cider
in the latest issue of Real Simple....
so its going to be popping up all over the place soon.
I heard you can get it at Walmart too.
When I reached for my six pack of the Light Cider
I noticed there were several other Michelob ULTRA beverages~
and these were even lower in carbs~so I wanted to
sample them as well. I decided to try the Dragon Fruit Peach~
it sounds so exotic and fun for a summer night~
its on ice waiting for the perfect moment.
I appreciate companies making an effort
to create products that address concerns like
gluten allergies and high sugar and calories
that we want to avoid, without sacrificing taste.
So Anheuser-Busch....you have got yourself a winner with this one!!
What summer activities or meals would you see
yourself trying Michelob ULTRA light cider?
Please visit Michelob's site here:

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment