Shop Series: Country Garden Table

It does kind of feel like a movie~
and I am playing a great part these days!
At an auction a month ago I had my eye on this sweet country table~
but I had no place for it...I tried to convince myself I could put it in my office,
but realistically that room is stuffed to the gills~so I let it go...
one month later and I am opening a french country shop..
I want to fill it with all the things I would love to find when I walk 
through the doors of a little jewel box shop...
so I met the person who bought this country table and bought it from him,
after all it belongs in a quaint shop like mine.
It will make the perfect dining table for a garden dinner~
al fresco with garden chairs and fancy mismatched china.
A nice big candelabra and some fine linen napkins...
So it will be right here...
I still have lots of big pieces to bring in the shop,
and I got a lot more painting done as well today.
I spent the entire day with Colin~
he made an effort to come home again this weekend
just to help me out...he is the sweetest kid I tell you, 
I love him to bits.
After he mowed the lawn we headed to the shop.
We moved the giant painting~it is fabulous in its new spot.
We also took down the neon sign, and installed a big drapery rod.
He also helped me figure out my new inventory system for the shop,
a program called Inuit Point of Sale~
I am awful with that kind of stuff,
and I have to say this program seems pretty easy. 
My biggest fear is not being
organized and keeping track of everything.
This night ended up at Pearl Street Station 
where we met up with hubs~
steak tips and salad and they are still delicious
 on night 7 as they were night 1.
And thats not all~my night ended on a big note~
I'll share that tomorrow.....and its really BIG!!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment