Sunday at the Maison

All weekend long I've been busy with the creative side of my brain....
Check these out~ new linen curtains! 
I'm trying them out for my store,
and plan to offer them if folks like them!
I had to hang them up to check them out~
I put them on a rod in my dining room and considered switching
the white sheers for these.
 They have an antiqued look about them which I really love.
The fabric is sheer with a printed pattern of a rose floral and scrolled damask design
that is very romantic.
 With the loose tie tops the style is 
casual and can fit around any size rod.
 Its kind of a grey print on a beige background, 
looking very much tea stained and old world.
Can you tell I like them? 
Well I decided I will use them in my master bathroom~
The room is next on my list~
so this is a nice before shot.
 My obsession with tole continues~I scored this little tray with tiny little ball feet 
so it sits raised up. I have been using it to hold a pair of vintage pink wine glasses.
And the rose fabric is also a linen remnant I fell in love with on Etsy and snapped up.
 I love this fabric and hope to use it for a pillow or two~i
ts in the softest linen in the perfect shade of pink on white. Yum!
Isn't it cottage pretty? Feeling so creative right now~
but have had lots of mom duties,
like babysitting my son's dog Kingsley, 
who is a nervous nelly.
 Here we are at the first of the weekend Squirt division hockey games~
 He follows me around like a champ!
 In the meantime my sister, Susan, was hunting
 down goodies for my etsy shop at this major antiques
 mart in Missouri! Yes, that mirror will soon be in my shop!! 
She texts me the pics and I give the thumbs up or down~
Wait til you see these pink boudoir lamps!!
 Along the way she happens to find things I can't resist
 like this fab purple coffee pot! 
That ones for me!
And this sweet lavender hooked rug too~!~
Ok, I gotta get back to my work here at the Maison!
Talk to you soon!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment