Bedding in the Living Room

 Living in Boston, the winters can feel long .
I needed a little pick me up~
so a bed sham in a spring time floral 
courtesy of the Target Shabby Chic line
found its way onto the sofa.
 It was quite pleasing~I've washed it many times 
and it is nice and soft, and it seems the ruffle color
 is now looking different than the main fabric~
but I can't remember if it always had this blueish grey
 contrast color~but I liked how it
 looked with the wall color and the mirror color.
 Its pretty enough to stand alone without the 
ruffled coverlet that is usually on my sofa.
 The other bedding I just bought recently to use 
as slipcover material for my brown arm chair 
or perhaps make two big sofa shams was the 
Target Shabby Chic solid grey embroidered sheet set.

 This is the scalloped embroidered edge that runs along the flat sheet
 and the pillow sham~its very well done.
Just look for this pretty label at Target in the bedding department
 if you are looking for a little shabby~
the more you wash it the softer it gets. 
This line gets a thumbs up from me~
 The blue hydrangea duvet sets were all on clearance, 
so they will be discontinued and only found on ebay soon.
Just letting you know you can get them for a song~
I paid full price, and I love it.
And as far as the pretty grey sheet goes, it might get cut up into
 a slipcover for the brown chair so it will be ready for spring~
Have you started your spring thinking yet? 
Update:
Speaking of pretty grey things~
the vintage grey chandy in my Etsy shop sold 
and it will be on its way to a new home in Australia!
I have some exciting new treasures to
add to the shop and will be doing that this week.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment