Christmas in the Kitchen

 The kitchen is small, so the window is my focal point for Christmas decorating.
 A swag of green that has a touch of flocking and 
pine cones drapes across the window and down the sides.
A christmas candle painted grey burns at the window. 
Are you a candle person at christmas time? I am!
 All it takes is a little bit of green and silver
 to get in the holiday spirit.
A bit of green garland for the mini hutch.
This garland from Michaels has a tiny bit of silver sparkle 
and flocking which makes it so pretty.
Faux green trees and boxwoods

in silver containers have silver mesh ribbon bows.
 Its so dark in this kitchen so the pictures are never the best.
It does look very pretty, you have to take my word!
The Christmas window~
 My kitchen is where I started decking  the halls at Maison Decor~
what room do you start in?



No comments:

Post a Comment