I am in Romantic Homes magazine



The September issue has just come out~
I haven't even gotten a copy of it but I will be getting one today,
because my blog is on the site seeing page!
They wrote a pretty good summary of what I consider my
blog to be about. It is soooo exciting to finally be in print.
This week has been pretty exciting for me.
Not only did I discover that I was in the magazine,
but a decorator who I consider an icon contacted me
after finding my blog! Woah! I had to blink my eyes.
Blogging has opened a lot of doors and given me 
experiences I wouldn't have had otherwise.
I asked her if  I could interview her and she said YES.
So this is quite thrilling for me, 
I will be picking the brain of someone whose work I 
could pick out in a magazine before I saw the credits.
Who is she?
Elizabeth Speert
also known as Betsy...
her work has been in Traditional Homes and BHG for years.
She is a local Boston designer who made it big.
Here is an example of her decorating style~
LOVE this kitchen.
Now I won't have to stalk her after all!
Pretty great week so far....


No comments:

Post a Comment