The Lovely Blog Award

Wow!! I received an award from Freckled Laundy!
Thanks so much, Jami!
Woo Hoo!!Yippee!!
The Rules of this award:
1) Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award
2) Share 7 things about yourself
3) Pass the award on to 9 fellow bloggers who inspire you
4) Let them know about the award
                               ***************************************************
7 Things About Me

  1. I love birdwatching and have bird feeders in my yard and birding books by my windows.
  2. I grew up in these foreign countries: Brazil, Pakistan & Thailand and got to go to many wonderful places with my parents such as the Eiffel Tower, Leaning Tower of Pisa, Acropolis, Taj Mahal, Mount Everest, The Wailing Wall, Tivoli Gardens, Sugar Loaf, Copenhagen's Little Mermaid, Anne Frank's Attic Hideaway, Red Square, Big Ben and Buckingham Palace....
  3. I have a rescue pitbull, Dillon, and have fostered other pitbulls
  4. I was chairwoman of The Sign Review Board in the city where I used to live and co-authored the law governing all signage in the city
  5. I play a competitive game of tennis
  6. In my twenties I sold my homemade cheesecakes to a french restaurant
  7. When my boys were little I ran a home day care business taking care of other little ones so I could be a stay at home mom. I was also President of the PTA during those years and we rebuilt the library and the playground.

***************************************************
9 Bloggers Who Inspire Me

It was hard to pick just nine blogs that I find inspiring,
because there are so many more I could add to my list!
I think this award is nice because it is a pay it forward award
and helps all of us bloggers find other blogs that are 
flying under the radar or have escaped our attention. 
Check out the blogs that inspire me!
Before you go check out my rooms that I totally redecorated!
I'd love to know what you think!
Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment