A few favorite before and afters! Boston hours change

Note: Store hour changes for Boston only~
BOSTON STORE HOURS 
FRI SAT SUN 11-4
857-250-2516
Effective February 22, 2013

MALDEN STORE HOURS
Remaining the same 
TUES WED THURS 11-5
FRI 11-2
SAT 11-3
781-324-0701

BEFORE AND AFTERS!
Hands down, this chair is my favorite makeover project!
I loved how it came out so much I painted another one and took them
home with me for my dining room.  
The before chair is a tired faux leather chair with great bones.
Read how I used Chalk Paint® to recreate the chair here.
Another fav was this glamorous coffee table!
From rags to riches! 
I hated selling this pretty music cabinet.
These are the  pieces I fall in love with!!!
Dings dents and crooked hardware aside...
 A thing of beauty is the end result!
More about creating an antique French look for the music cabinet transformation here.

I've seen a lot of these at auction and I scoop em up!
Knowing full well that 1970s gold and cream paint job will soon be history.
Voila! A dramatic change and it turned out gorgeous!
I don't think I have blogged about this one yet as I just did it
and it sold quickly.  So the information on this how to is essentially
a Graphite Chalk Paint base with a dry brushing of Pearl Plaster by
Artisan Enhancements, then Clear and Dark waxes. 
It came out stunning!
Meanwhile back at the Malden store during the week, 
Justin and I can explore more creative techniques as well as do the necessary but mundane things
like getting orders placed for inventory and moving furniture and displays around.
Pretty soon the  Maison Decor Dream Team will be full time!
Colin comes home every weekend now, but its just not enough!!
After he graduates college in May he will be a permanent fixture.
This Saturday he will get out our furniture deliveries before the snow flies.
Another storm is predicted and it may force cancellation of my Sunday 2/24/13
workshop, which will be a first. All attendees will be 
getting an email the night  before as to the class status.     
          Kingsley will be IN THE HOUSE next week as well!
I will be babysitting my little granddog while son #2 Brandon
hits NYC with his GF Mimi.
Then I will be off for 5 days to Colorado on a creative retreat
with Robyn Story of Robyn Story Designs! A few other Annie Sloan galpals
are invited as well to Robyn's home where we plan to spend the majority of
our time in pajamas doing some painting, talking, drinking, and chilling out.
This Annie Sloan retail business is quite an undertaking and 
all of us need some R&R.                                                                                                                                     
                 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment