Pink in the dining room

 Feels so good to get all the Christmas things put away, 
and get this room stripped back down.

 Just some pink roses on top of a ruffled runner 
and I feel like I can breathe again~
 Its Shabby Chic for sure~
 Calming colors of that funny blue yet green color I love so much, 
mixed with a touch of pink
 This is the view of the dining room 
when you come walking in from the kitchen~
 And this is the dining room looking back towards the living room and the kitchen.
I was kind of wishing my mirror was still pink...
 I am finding I like smaller amounts of pink now~
 Little doses of pink do a world of good
 Supermarket roses cut down to make a compact and modern bouquet
 It was all this room needed~
 To make me love it all over again~
 
Even my MIL murmured that the room looked pretty!
Post Script
I picked the Shabby Chic sample winner~Michelle from Hello Lovely Inc.
but I also am sending mini sample packs to these ladies if they will email 
their names and addresses to me @ AmyMaisonDecor@gmail.com

  • French Farmhouse 425
  • Polka Dot Closet
  • Fractured Fairy Tale
  • Deb Murphy
  • Pipigirl
  • Shabbily by the Sea
  • Jeanne from Texas
  • Capers of the Vintage Vixens
joining at

No comments:

Post a Comment