Christmas Chandelier

 Chandeliers are really fun to decorate for the holidays and every year I do mine a little bit differently.
This one is in the dining room and it is an all white chandelier with a few crystals. Last year I did only greens with a lilac and silver ribbon and the result was understated and elegant. However this year I wanted to build on the pink and blues I have in the living room, so that was done by adding ornaments to the chandy.
 It really is the focal point of the dining room and when I pile on the
 trimmings it really takes center stage. 
 This room is where we will be having our Christmas Eve buffet dinner. 
 I'll be using a hot pink plaid tablecloth and lots of candles.
  All the guests will circle around the table filling their plates
 and the chandelier will be the glorious centerpiece!
 A garland of real and faux greens are nestled in the arms of the chandy
 and then lots of silver balls and sprigs of glittered leaves
 are tucked in the garland for glimmer.
 A long rope of rock crystal garland is looped
 through the branches to hold the wired on ornaments.
A little bird ornament from my friend Judy sits at the very top!




 I'll be sharing more of the Christmas decorations for this room as I get to it~
linking to
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment