Dreamy blue for the mantle

 I have a new favorite color~the architectural piece 
and the mantle both got a brushing of this dreamy blue 
 It is a delicate color with a whisper of blue 
that calls to mind those Scandinavian blues.
 This color has been in my possession for awhile now,
 and I am so pleased with how it looks.
The color is Benjamin Moore Glass Slipper.
 I wanted a color of blue that would look nice with the fabric in the bookcases~
 With all of the white furniture slipcovers 
and the white smocked curtains, this dreamy blue feels right.
 I tied back the smocked panels to
 let more light in and so I can watch the birds at the feeders,
something I really enjoy during the winter months.
 This room will be getting the chandelier I made over hung up soon.
I finished attaching the crystals, so it is now up to 
Mr. Maison Decor to grant my wish and hang this baby before the weekend.
Here is the before...in white
 And the after in blue~the white crystal chandy should
 look pretty with this dreamy blue and white scheme.  
linking to:
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment