Christmas Ideas


 Feather Trees are a favorite of mine~
I love how you can create a theme easily by changing out what
 ornaments you display. Last year my feather tree had pinks and aquas, 
but this year I might like to do something more simple like metallics.
I found a vintage Martha Stewart feather tree 
on Ebay still in the original box.  
Martha had these in Kmart stores back in the day,
 and you can find them for sale online.
 A simple but festive decorating idea is to take a silver tray and put some ornaments on it.
 These silver compotes are stacked and then loaded 
with pink balls for a monochromatic xmas decor.
 A large glass hurricane or container is loaded
 to the gills with ornaments making another easy holiday centerpiece.
A collection of flower frogs is a charming way
 to display christmas cards for the country gardener.
 Anyone with red and white plates has an instant head start 
on Christmas decorating~just add greenery!
 This image inspired my kitchen xmas decor for this year, 
which I just started on yesterday. 
Another great hutch decorated with greens 
and a wreath really brings Christmas cheer into the kitchen.
I was looking for a little inspiration myself,
 and these images from Country Living were just the thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment