Easy Canvas Prints

Have you heard of canvas prints
Any image you have can be turned into artwork
on a piece of stretched canvas.
The image wraps right around the canvas.
This garden style flower arrangement of white and pink peonies, 
 lavender roses, hydrangea, ferns and green button mums
 set on a vintage amethyst glass plate
was from my wedding day.
Here is the actual image from my photo file. 
This photo was one I took on my wedding day. 
You can also see my bouquet laying on the table too.
I did not hire a photographer for that day and so the idea
of having an image like this as art is especially appealing.
This closeup is from the canvas print.
I cropped my image to include just part of the table arrangement.
I was asked if I would like to review this product from Easy Canvas Prints.com.
As a design blogger I get offers to review things and I only want to accept 
an offer to review if I think it is something I would love, 
and that my readers would be interested in as a design idea.
This is a very cool way to get some personalized artwork for your cottage or castle.
The process is easy and you can play around on the website with your images
before you place your order.
This would be great to do a family portrait in sepia tones,
 have picturesque vacation shots memorialized,
or use any pretty photo you love
and you can do it in any size you want!
This image was a 16x20 and the cost was less than $70.
So with my 4th wedding anniversary right around the corner,
 I thought this would be an ideal way to 
remember that special day.
To go to  the website click below 
and have some fun!


linking to:
SNS at Funky Junk Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment