Audition Day at Maison Decor Home Office

The big day is here!
 Time to audition for a production company 
and maybe land in a TV show showcasing my design skills!
I went with black skinny pants
from a cool store in Boston called Turtle,
courtesy of my personal stylist Sarah McManus.
 I paired it with a black tank,
 a frenchy petite fleur jacket 
and black patent loafers.
My little sister, Ellen, was "my assistant". 
I swear she was more excited than I was!
She came over early this morning to offer support.
She's in the blue dress and I am in the red print. 
This is an old family photo of us right before
 we got on an airplane to go overseas. 
Isn't it funny how dressed up we all are for travel?
She still looks the same,
 but somehow I have turned into a blonde!
The camera "crew" has arrived. 
Here is Nicki, the casting director. 
She will also doing all the filming for the audition.
Nicki is directing me to speak about the 
mood board I made for a fantasy client.
You can see it on the wall behind me.


My mood board

A sketch of my fantasy room\

You know I had to blog about it during the shoot! 
Title: Blogger in Action

We've wrapped up the office and 
are going to head downstairs to film a tour of the house.
Nicki made everything so easy for me, 
she does her job effortlessly.
She asked Ellen to stay upstairs because of background noise, 
so I don't have any pics to share of her filming me downstairs.
Its a wrap! 
Wow, that was such fun!
Nicki told me I did a fantastic job~thats a relief.
So now I will wait 3 or 4 weeks to see if I make the cut.
I'll keep you all posted!


No comments:

Post a Comment