Vintage Pink Ladies Luncheon

You're invited to my vintage pink luncheon party ladies!
I set the table with a lot of vintage things I have been collecting and loving for a long time.
 I need to back up, because this party started when I found this Ethan Allen chair at the thrift shop.
I love pink and I love yellow. My dining room was a creamier yellow, but this chair inspired the geranium pink and butter yellow paint combination. It is a happy little dining room now.
I'm in the mood to throw a party! I set the table with my old wedding china when I married my kid's dad 30 years ago. I still love it. It came from the supermarket everytime you spent $100 you got a place setting! Wish they still did that...
Each dinner plate has a different antique plate on top.
This one is my favorite.
I got it from Evelyn Wyman, my 85 yr old neighbor and friend.
Each place setting has a different pastel footed drinking glass rimmed in gold from T J Maxx.
I like these because youngsters feel grownup at our family dinner parties.
An old pocket watch, pink reading glasses and a book about love are on the menu too.
My dad gave me these silver teaspoons with my grandmother's name engraved. So lovely.
An old broken pearl necklace cradles the pink and yellow teapot I found thrifting.
I adore old silver and silver plate alike. 
I found this champagne bucket at the thrift store too and it is great for holding my hydrangeas.
 
Pale pink beaded napkin ring holders are paired with my grandmother's silverplate.
My white dining table has cut out glass top sections with a gate inspired motif. 
My mother-in-law lives next door. 
We are painting her house right now! Peek a boo.

This new chair is perfect...
it only cost $49 at Salvation Army Thrift store. Retail $549!
Yes, Ethan Allen....unbelievable!

Thanks for coming to lunch ladies! It was my pleasure!

Linking to:



Teapot and Tea Things Tuesday



HouseofGrace









No comments:

Post a Comment