Lakeview Breakfast for the 4th of July


Join me for blueberries and bagles on the deck at the lakehouse.
Its the fourth of July week!
Its a sunny morning and I have a lot of shadows on my breakfast table.
I set the table with my nana's tablecloth from Ireland.
Purple and pink teacups and a lacey purple teapot.
Scattered lavendar rose petals dropped by a breeze.
Lady X rose gets an invitation to the table.
The lake sparkles in the morning sun.
Square plates with a deep hyacyinth pattern
hold court with a small bowl of berries.
These plates came from a local consignment shop.
Love love love purple..
Purple beaded napkin rings, purple plates,
 purple teapot and teacups
and a purple rose!
Galvanized planters give my table
the rustic country touch I love.
Happy Birthday America!
The greatest country in the world



No comments:

Post a Comment