Lakehouse Luncheon

Welcome to my lakehouse ladies! 
Peak into the room through the french doors.
This purple and green dining room
 is my favorite room in the house. 
This country table is set with two sets of china, 
and both are from consignment shops.
Similar in style with delicate floral patterns
 on a creamy background. 
Glass fruit dishes fresh from the day's trip
 to the swap shop sit on top.
Linen hemstitched napkins in light green
are paired with the lilac tablecloth. 
It has white embroidery petite fleurs.
 I made it from a fabric drapery remnant. 
I got the salmon pink etched wine glasses
 at an auction 20 years ago.
The tole centerpiece in salmon pink match the glasses.
I filled it with pale pink geraniums.
I never liked my chandelier so I draped 
amethyst crystal drapery trim on it and 
hung teardrop purple crystals from the arms.

The green country hutch is my favorite piece of furniture.
 It is a very nice reproduction, I think.
My purple transferware platters and plates
 on the walls are my favs!
The green linen drapes are unlined so the light filters in softly.
I paired a delicate yellow green and cream dinner plates 
with rustic forged iron flatware.
I found these wonderful rush seat chairs at a yard sale. 
6 chairs and a table for $150 bucks! 

A lovely setting for a country house by the lake.
Please come again!


Linking to 






No comments:

Post a Comment